Security Radar - Advance Guard
AdvanceGuard brilliantly overcomes all the typical problems of traditional perimeter protection systems and represents the ideal solution for the protection of large sites.
AdvanceGuard by Navtech radar is an extremely innovative technology for the safety of highly critical sites . Compared to traditional perimeter security systems that are concentrated only along the perimeter line AdvanceGuard is able to provide detailed information on the position and number of intruders, both in the vicinity of the perimeter and in the internal areas of the protected site with the possibility of verifying the exact path taken, facilitating the intervention of Security operators. Intruders have no chance to escape radar detection because the entire area of the site is monitored, not just the perimeter line.
The Radars of the AdvanceGuard solution are able to detect a person up to 1500 meters and a vehicle up to 3000 meters in radius, with a 360 ° scanning capability and extremely high reliability in any environmental condition (rain, snow, fog), in any lighting conditions (day and night), with an extremely limited number of false alarms and without the need for continuous maintenance.
Thanks to the Early Detection function, the radar is also able to detect the presence of an intrusion attempt before it occurs, already outside the site perimeter, allowing timely intervention by the Security operators.
In addition, with the automatic control of PTZ cameras, as soon as the radar detects the intruder, the system automatically points the camera towards the target, allowing operators to view the intruder’s activities in real time.
AdvanceGuard – Introducing AdvanceGuard version 4
AdvanceGuard and HEROTECH8 automated aerial security surveillance
AdvanceGuard – How AdvanceGuard detects watercraft and swimmers
AdvanceGuard – How AdvanceGuard provides critical part monitoring
AdvanceGuard – Drone Detection Solution
All radars have an IP67 degree of protection so as to allow installation even in particularly adverse environmental conditions and are able to work in temperature ranges from -20 ° to + 60 ° C. Consumption is between 24Watts for the HDR100 and HDR200 series, while it is 36Watts for the HDR300 series.
Each series offers different models in with different scanning speed (1-4Hz) and different detection ranges. Below is a summary table of the main features of each series:
|Series||Max Range vehicles||Max Range of people||Scan speed||Indicative dimensions|
The Radar sensors carry out 360 ° monitoring of the surrounding area using a millimeter wave scanning system on the 76-77Ghz frequency band of free use, for this reason special authorizations are not required for their installation.
The information from the radar sensors relating to the identified targets is sent to an intelligent analysis software called Witness, this software allows the control of the entire system through the use of the following main modules:
- Management Server : the heart of the system, where all the configuration information, alarm areas, alarm rules, detected targets and generated alarms are stored;
- Tracking Server : basic data processing module from radars for the extraction and identification of tracks that indicate the presence of a target within the detection area;
- Helvellyn : system user interface through which security operators have the ability to see in real time the tracking information of the targets located within the monitored areas and the related alarms generated (requires an additional software license)
- Camera Controller: module that allows the radar system to interface with PTZ cameras for automatic tracking of targets detected within the monitored areas
- ICD001: module for interfacing Witness with third-party systems, both for sending alarms and for receiving commands from external systems (requires an additional software license)
Through the Witness software it is possible to define the security policies to be applied for the protection of the site through the use of one or more radar sensors which together create a safety coverage area on the critical areas to be monitored for detection. intrusions or unauthorized behavior.
Extremely low maintenance (one preventive maintenance cycle every 3 - 5 years)
User configurable alarm rules, with the possibility of creating at different levels of criticality
Automatic control of PTZ cameras for target tracking